Thank you for your interest in Aviagen.
The Aviagen on-line application form is intended for use in evaluating your qualifications for employment and is not an employment contract.
As part of employment at Aviagen, our employees cannot own at their home address any type of birds (chickens, turkeys, parakeets, emus, and the like) or come into close contact with birds through family, friends, neighbors, flea markets, and other such methods.
Please answer all questions completely and accurately. False or misleading statements are grounds for terminating the application process or, if discovered after employment, terminating employment.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination based on sex, race, color, national origin, veteran status, or religion.
- A conviction will not necessarily bar an application from employment.
- Pre-employment drug test will be required.
If you need assistance completing this application, please contact our Human Resources Department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs.
To begin the application process:
- Click on Search below and then chose the position/location in which you are interested. We have facilities in Alabama, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Georgia, West Virginia, South Carolina, and New York.
- You will be asked to create a user name and password to continue.
- Compete all the tabs of the application ending with Final Tab; be sure to click the Apply for this Job button to submit your application. If you do not click Apply for this Job we will not get your application.